Apr 19, 2010
Not to say I'm a experienced Cosplayer *coughs*.. but this is just something that I would like to share to those who are planning to join us ^^
Firstly, understand what is COSPLAY... search through wiki or sort..
Cosplay is basically costume play.
Where you get to put on costume and portray the character.
.. cosplay is cosplay
Secondly, list out the reasons why you want to cosplay.
This can help you to find your main objective to cosplay.
..because I love to DIY stuffs
Thirdly, decide who you want to cosplay.
actually I do really encourage you to choose your most favorite character.
but since you're still new.. just choose those character that is simple would be fine.
..I started off as high school student.. Inoue Orihime
Lastly, do research.
Understand your character.. their characteristic, outfit, behavior, poses, etc..
.. I actually did research on cosplay for a year before I actually joined in XD
Feb 20, 2010
◦ Tie an Obi by paperwings
◦ Wear a Kimono by japanesekimono.com
◦ Draft a Kimono Pattern by Taeliac
◦ How to make Yukata by Amparo Betram
◦ Sleeves patterns by Hariet Pepin
◦ Boots Covers made simple by Sarcasm-hime
◦ Naruto Sandal Tutorial by Lizspain2
◦ Feathered Wings by Paperwings
◦ Haibane Wings by Nekomitech
◦ Large Angel Wings by HCC
◦ Butterfly Wings by Indiexoxkittie
◦ Cosplay Wing Tutorial by Etaru
◦ Elfs Ears by Lovecraft
◦ Moving Neko Tail by Ryea